Our yoga classes are for anyone seeking to relax and rejuvenate the mind, body, and spirit. This is an all level vinyasa class. A guided experience into yoga for all levels led by Yogi Joshua Berg.
Register Online or visit our Concierge desk at Tahiti Village.
As far as he knows, Josh is currently the only British Yogi Blue Man in Las Vegas! Originally hailing from London, UK, he now finds himself to be a permanent desert-dweller, thanks to performing nightly with Blue Man Group on the Vegas Strip.
Josh has spent much of his adult life exploring the practice of Yoga. In 2015, driven by a need to get to the very core of the discipline, he travelled to an Ashram in the Yoga Capital of the World: Rishikesh, in the Indian Himalayas. Since studying as a private student beneath Acharya Vinay Kaushik in Traditional Hatha and Vinyasa at the Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul, Josh has travelled across Europe and the USA practicing and sharing this incredible tradition.
- Yoga is the perfect way to kick off your vacation, whether it’s to take a break from daily routine,
work and home responsibilities, to reset mid-vacation or to end your vacation in a relaxing way.
- This class is also great for those who would like to sample what a yoga session is about or to
continue your yoga routine.
- It gets the body moving in a way that connects your mind to your breath and your movement.
It’s hands down the best exercise for connecting to your mind/body/spirit and benefits from
head to toes.
- Improves strength, balance, and flexibility.
- Yoga can be either relaxing to promote better sleep (moonlight) or energizing (sunrise). You can
pick from our two morning and/or afternoon sessions.
- Yoga is one of the most efficient and effective acts of self-care.