As a valued Vacation Club owner, you already know why staying here at Tahiti Village is so much nicer than staying on the Strip. It’s the reason you became a timeshare member with us in the first place. But in case you haven’t been here in a while and are looking for a few good reasons to come back, here are some reminders why Tahiti Village beats the Strip.
- Tahiti Village is a tranquil and tropical paradise where you can get away from it all. The Strip? It’s a lot of things but tranquil and tropical it isn’t
- You can still have a traditional Las Vegas experience when you stay with us. Our free Strip shuttle drops you into the heart of the action, making stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos seven days a week
- You won’t find a lazy river at any Strip resort. It’s only here, waiting for you to slip into an inner tube and float carefree around an island with four waterfall features
- Our aquatic attractions are open year-round and our adult and family hot tubs are open 24 hours. Don’t be the one to tell your aching muscles there’s no relief in sight because the Bliss Bath adheres to arbitrary “hours of operation”
- We care about your lungs – no smoky casino!
- Strip hotels don’t like you to leave the property. We schedule tours to Red Rock Canyon and the Fremont Street Experience
- Our guest units far and away exceed the standard Strip hotel room for spacious comfort and homey amenities, which include private bedrooms, a full kitchen and washer-dryer. Kick back and stay awhile
- We like families! No other resort in Las Vegas offers the breadth of daily fun-filled activities designed expressly for kids. Childlike adults welcome
- Three words: Sunday Summer Luau. Our popular weekly luau, featuring authentic Polynesian cuisine and entertainment, is the only event of its kind in Las Vegas
So there you have it: nine reasons to stay at Tahiti Village instead of on the Strip. We’re sure you can easily come up with a 10th – and probably a lot more. So why wait? Book a stay with us and start working on some!