The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly changed everyone’s lives. That doesn’t stop us from doing everything we can to give our guests and owners the best experience and vacation possible. At Tahiti Village Resort, we care deeply about the well-being and safety of our owners and guests and wanted to provide you with an update on the steps we are taking at the resort to ensure your safety!
Just recently, the Governor stated that in order for Nevada to stay safe and remain open during COVID-19 it is mandated to wear face coverings in all public areas. This Declaration of Emergency Directive was announced on June 26, 2020.
With that, all guests must wear face coverings while indoors, while walking around the property outdoors and while at the pool and lazy river areas. This is for not only your safety but for everyone at the resort. If you have further questions about the new directive, please click here.
Nevada entered Phase Two of reopening on May 29, since then there have been many positive changes in regards to what we can have open on property. After careful consideration of the Phase 2 plan and guidance from the CDC and state directives, we were able to make these further changes–
- Our pool, lazy river and hot tubs will be open but operating at 50% capacity. Pool admittance will be on a “first come, first served” basis. Wristbands are required to access pool, hot tubs and lazy river.
- Our gym will officially be opening for use.
- Wristbands are required to access our pool, lazy river and hot tubs for all registered guests except for children less than 5 years of age. Visit Concierge for these!
- BBQ area will be open for use.
We are accepting reservations at the resort for guests and owners to come and stay with us. We have taken these additional precautions –
- The Front Desk and Concierge areas will be fitted with plexiglass acrylic screens. Social distance markers are on the floor for everyone’s reference.
- Keys, lobby access doors, stairway banisters, elevator buttons, desks, door handles, and all other high contact areas will be disinfected regularly by our staff.
- In your room, we will be placing “Cleaned and Sanitized” stickers in all high contact areas to let you know we got it.
- Room assignments will be done so in a way that will allow for better social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning of the gym.
- All employees will be participating in ongoing training to ensure health and safety measures are upheld.
While you are at the resort we recommend you only ride the elevator with people in your party. Please continue to practice social distancing between each other and in all public areas on our property. Such as our walkways, hallways, lobby areas, etc.
We intend to operate as set forth for as long as possible; however, please realize that these are dynamic and rapidly-evolving circumstances that require day-to-day decision making with COVID-19.
If you need to adjust retail reservations, please contact our Reservation Team at 1-855-386-4658. Adjusting a retail reservation made through an online travel agency (OTA) or another third party, please contact them directly.
For those who are taking advantage in our Complimentary Stay offer and need to change your dates or cancel, please contact us at 1-877-751-8444.
Rest assured that we will contact you in the event that we are required to further change course due to updated health and safety guidance. Thank you for your continued support and understanding as our team navigates what is truly new ground. This is a fluid situation with local, state, and federal jurisdictions issuing guidance and/or restrictions continuously.
We understand that your vacations with us are not what any of us are used to and we apologize for that. The new rules and restrictions that have been placed upon us from State of Nevada’s Directive 024 are one’s we need to follow so we can get back to the Vegas everyone loves! We are doing everything we can to comply with these rules while still maintaining the level of enjoyment that you have grown to expect. With your help, we can navigate through these unchartered territories together and shed those masks! We would like to thank our owners, guests and employees that have been so understanding and cooperative during these times so we can be the Tahiti Village we all want!
Tahiti Village Resort wants to thank you for your continued support and love as we do everything we can to provide you with the best vacation possible!